The Heartland tenor 4 string banjo is a plectrum and finger style banjo fitted with traditional Irish string gauges, also suitable for jazz styles. This Banjo avails of great volume projection. Our Heartland Banjo is well built with a mahogany finish, complete with closed back, resonator, adjustable tailpiece, and bridge.
• Tenor Banjo (4 String)
• Body: Solid Mahogany
• Neck: Solid Mahogany
• Top: Remo Head
• Best quality strings
• 19 Steel Frets
• Fingerboard: Black wood
• Chrome plated brackets, rim, tailpiece and machine head
• 577mm Scale Length
• 29mm Nut width
• 24 Bracket with Closed Solid Back
• Detachable Resonator
• Tuning: Plectrum tuning (DBGC), Jazz tuning (ADGC), and Irish tuning (EADG)
• Hard-shell flight case available for this instrument.
• Softcase available for this instrument