Our Claddagh Harp range has been designed with the student, beginner, and hobbyist in mind. Each of our Celtic & Folk Harps consists of stunning handcrafted designs, a hardwood frame made from a selection of timbers, a tonewood soundboard, nylon strings, quick release levers and durable tuning pins and bridge pins.
• 28 hard nylon strings from DuPont
• 28 Quick release sharpening levers
• The Strings are colored according to the notes for easy play
• Solid Rosewood Frame
• Solid Spruce Soundboard
• Round Back sound box
• Stainless steel hardware
• This Harp 45" High.
• Note range of this harp is from C to B.
• Lowest Note (Bass Note): 5th Oct C, (C below Mid C)
• Highest Note (Thinnest top): 2nd Oct B (B octaves above Mid C)
• 4 Octaves
• Tuning key, extra string set and a padded gig bag are included