Our Claddagh Harp range has been designed with the student, beginner and hobbyist in mind. Each of our Celtic & Folk Harps consists of stunning handcrafted designs, a hardwood frame made from a selection of timbers, a tonewood soundboard, nylon strings, quick release levers and durable tuning pins and bridge pins.
• 22 hard nylon strings from Dupont
• 22 Gold plated levers
• Solid Rosewood body
• Ashwood Soundboard
• Round Back sound box
• This model of harp is 37 inches high.
• Tuning key, extra string set and a padded gig bag included with this harp
• Lowest Note (Bass Note): 5thOct C, ( C below Mid C)
• Highest Note (Thinnest top): 2nd Oct C (C 2 octaves above Mid C)
• Note Range: C5- C2
• 3 Octaves
top of page
Product Page: Stores Product Widget
bottom of page