The Kinsman KAA70 is truly the solo performer's amp for all occasions; it has the sound quality, transportability and connectivity to impress in every type of live performance scenario, catering equally well to the requirements of street singers and stage performers.
Outfitted with a pair of 5” speakers, the KAA70's 70 watt power rating provides enough volume to project your performance to the back wall and beyond. A Microphone Channel and an Instrument Channel, each with their own separate reverb effects, let you position your voice and instrument perfectly together in the mix, whilst a triple-band EQ provides definitive control over the entire frequency spectrum.
The Instrument channel includes further options for sound shaping with the inclusion of a two position EQ switch, selecting between flat frequency response and scooped mids, while the Phase function protects against loss of bass response and unwanted feedback. A built-in chorus effect imbues your sound with further expression, adding width and dimension to your signal, with adjustable rate of modulation.
A combined AUX in/i-Link port enhances your performance options significantly, allowing you to play along with your favourite songs and backing tracks, or import audio from iOS devices. Unbalanced and Balanced outputs provide a choice of routing options, enabling your signal to be sent to a mixing console, DAW or separate amplifier, making the KAA70 at home on the stage or in the studio.
Furthering its credentials as an amp for all occasions, the KAA70 can be positioned three ways; lay it horizontally, stand it vertically or seat it on top of a speaker stand: no matter how small your performance area may be, you can be sure that the KAA70 will never cramp your style.
Gigging on the go is hassle-free thanks to the embedded lithium battery, facilitating up to 4 hours' playing time, whilst the included 24V AC adaptor provides a source of constant power, as well as quick and simple battery charging. Not only is the KAA70 exceptionally lightweight and easy to transport, it's sold with a protective carry bag, with padded shoulder straps and useful zipper compartments.
The KAA70's contemporary feature set is complemented by its futuristic appearance, exhibiting a clean-cut white finish with metallic appointments and digital visual displays.
Whether you're braving the elements to busk a living outside, gracing the stage on the touring circuit, or holed up in the studio recording your next project, the KAA70 has everything you require to deliver a command performance.
• BATTERY STATUS – Displays current battery charge
• BLUETOOTH – Enables Bluetooth for wireless connectivity
• MASTER – Controls the overall output volumes
• HEADPHONES – Routes all audio to headphone jack for quiet practice
• AUX IN/i-LINK - Connect digital device such as MP3 player/phone/tablet/iSO equipment
• BALANCED – Audio signal is sent to output directly
• UNBALANCED – Output audio will be adjusted by the balance tuner
CH1 Microphone channel
• MIC – Combined XLR and 1/4” instrument jack
• VOLUME – Controls the volume of Channel 1
• BASS – Controls the Low equalisation of Channel 1
• TREBLE – Controls the High equalisation of Channel 1
• REVERB – Controls the Reverb Depth of Channel 1
• AUX VOL – Controls the Volume of AUX In
CH2 Instruments channel
• INPUT – 1/4” inch instrument jack
• NORMAL/V-SHAPE – Chooses between flat EQ response or scooped mids
• GAIN – Controls the pre-amp gain of Channel 2
• PHASE – Selectable phase switch for eliminating feedback and improved bass response
• BASS – Controls the low frequencies of Channel 2
• MIDDLE – Controls the middle frequencies of Channel 2
• TREBLE – Controls the high frequencies of Channel 2
• CHORUS – Controls the speed of the in-built chorus effect
• LONG/MEDIUM/SHORT – Selects length of reverb effect
• REVERB – Controls the amount of reverb effect on channel 2
• Weight: 7.16kg (including bag), 5.58kg (without bag)
• Dimensions: W43cm, H19.5cm, D23cm